Why do women cry?
A little boy asked his mother: Why are you crying?
Because I’m a women – She replied.
I do not understand – he said.
Mom just hugged him and said: And you will never understand my son.
Later on the little boy asked his father: Why does women cry for no reason?
All women cry for no reason – was all his dad could say.
The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering about this question!
Finally he came across a Shaykh and he asked him: Why do women cry so easily?
Shaykh replied: Allaah created women to be very special. He made her scholders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort for her child. Allaah gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children. He gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone give up and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining. Allaah gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and created her from his rib to protect his heart. Allaah gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strength and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. Allaah gave her tears and the right to shed them whenever it is needed.
And you, my son, should remember, said Shaykh – the beauty of women is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carriers, the beauty of women is in her eyes, the doorway to her heart where she dwells.
- The Ruling on Saying In Shaa Allaah (if Allaah Wills) when making Dua (Supplication) – Shaykh Abdul-Azeez Aal us-shaykh (muslimfortress.wordpress.com)
- The Sun Will Always Come Out (singleoverseas.wordpress.com)
- Should she agree to be a second wife or be patient? (muslimfaith.wordpress.com)
- Allaah’s Names May or May Not Include a Related Ruling or Implication (asmawasifaat.wordpress.com)
- Refuting Christianity (faheemzonline.wordpress.com)
- Is Cutting Hair Permissible? (alimraah.wordpress.com)
- Making Dua (supplication) in Sujood (prostration) that Allaah teaches you the Qur’an – Shaykh Abdur-Rahman al-Ajlaan (muslimfortress.wordpress.com)
- Allaah is Al-Hafeeth (the Preserver) (asmawasifaat.wordpress.com)
- Two Important Principles Concerning Allaah’s Names – Moosaa Richardson (asmawasifaat.wordpress.com)