Innocence avec Elegance!
Susanne Bisovsky commenced her fashion studies with Vivienne Westwood (
fabulous “university”). Amongst others she is presently designing for Sportalm Kitzbühel. For her own Haute Couture-Collections, Susanne Bisovsky reworks special pieces over years, putting them into a new context. Her prêt-à-porter line is available in the continuously expanding.
This Haute Couture collection, called Innocentia, was shot by the photographers Peter Olschinsky and Verena Weiss. The dresses and the photography are beautiful and really original! So theatrical, love every single detail!
- Chaste Cultural Captures – The Nevertheless Magazine ‘Innocentia’ Spread Has a Nesting Doll Theme (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- A “New Couture” Approach, From A Designer Perched Between Ready-To-Wear And Haute (style.com)
- BowhausNYC Fall Canine Haute Couture Collection (prweb.com)
- Haute Couture Collection by Fashion Designer Bian Variani launched in Milan (prweb.com)
- Runway Retrospective: Chanel (fabsugar.com)
- ‘A NEW YORK Minute’ by Roman Leo | Mojeh N°5 (piecesnmelodies.com)
- The launch of “TRUE COLOURS” by Sorapol (aizakbuyondo.com)
- Couture Is the Star at FIDM’s Latest Fashion Exhibition (prweb.com)
- 100 Awe-Inspiring Armani Innovations – From Megan Fox and Rihanna Ads to Lethal Leather Looks (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)